If you've been a Suzuki driver for a long time, you'll no doubt have noticed that our cars go from strength to strength. In fact we pride ourselves on designing and producing some of the most reliable vehicles you can buy. But we still haven't produced a key that's impossible to lose, a flat tyre that changes itself, or a car that keeps going when you've run out of petrol.
So instead, we have our AA Suzuki Assistance team. In the event of a breakdown or an accident, you can give us a call on 0800 1071155, and help will be on its way.
For every new Suzuki, for one year, 24 hours a day, we provide:
· UK and European Cover.
· Roadside Assistance.
· Home Start.
If we can't complete the repair there and then, we provide:
· A loan car for up to 72 hours
AA Suzuki Assistance LITE
If you own a Suzuki under seven years old and have a service or MOT test carried out by a Suzuki Service Centre* we'll give you a year's complimentary AA Suzuki Assistance LITE Cover.
AA Suzuki Assistance LITE is provided in association with the AA, the UK's largest assistance and breakdown organisation giving you total peace of mind. With AA Suzuki Assistance LITE you will enjoy the following cover for 12 months:
· Roadside Assistance if your vehicle has an incident a quarter of a mile or more from your home.
· Home Start Assistance at your home address or within a quarter of a mile from your home.
· Local Tow of no more than 10 miles to your nearest Suzuki Dealer.
Had an accident? Make sure you call Suzuki first - even before your insurer.
Call Suzuki first 0800 107 1156
Here to help you
Suzuki Accident AfterCare is free, 24 hours a day, if you have an accident.
Call Suzuki first, regardless of who was at fault. Because we know your Suzuki, we can do something no insurer can - guarantee the highest quality repair to Suzuki repair standards and manage the entire insurance claim process for you. You will also be provided with a free courtesy car. No hassle, no claims forms and no cost.
Shouldn't I call my insurer first?
No. Most UK insurers want to repair your vehicle as cheaply as possible - so they send you to their 'nominated' body shop, which won't know your vehicle and may not operate to the latest Suzuki repair standards.
They even avoid using Suzuki genuine parts and that could compromise the safety, warranty and resale value of your Suzuki. So one minute your Suzuki is 100% Suzuki, then it isn't.
It's your right
In contrast, Suzuki Accident AfterCare exercises your right to a repair at a Suzuki Approved Body and Paint Centre that operates to Suzuki repair standards and only uses Suzuki genuine parts, keeping your Suzuki 100% Suzuki. It's free and it only takes one call.
How we help you:
· CLAIM HANDLING - Liaise with your insurer and process your claim.
· RECOVERY - Recover your vehicle and get you home.
· COURTESY CAR - Free courtesy car for the duration of the repair.
· CERTIFIED REPAIR - Exercise your right to a repair at a Suzuki Approved Body and Paint Centre.
· GENUINE PARTS - Only use Suzuki genuine parts.
· REPAIR UPDATES - Keep you informed of progress throughout.
· LEGAL HELP - Legal support service for personal injury.
· COLLECT AND DELIVER - Collect and deliver your repaired and valeted vehicle.
· WARRANTY - Ensure your Suzuki's warranty is maintained.